- January 25, 2020
- Posted by: dawgenglobal
- Categories: Advisory, Audit, Business plans, Competitive research, Consulting Services, Dawgen Global, Innovation, News, Performance
Most organizations only realize 50% of their strategies’ potential value due to issues in strategy development and/or execution. This gap between the strategic plan and actual performance results is known as the Strategy-to-Performance Gap.
Dawgen Global Consultants can assist your team in understanding the Strategy-to-Performance Gap, its root causes, as well as identifies 7 rules to follow to close this gap. These rules allow an organization to objectively assess any performance shortfall and determine whether it originates from the strategy, the plan, the execution, or its employees’ capabilities.
The 7 rules are:
- Keep it simple–make it concrete.
- Debate assumptions, not forecasts.
- Use a rigorous framework–speak a common language.
- Discuss resource allocation early.
- Clearly identify priorities.
- Continuously monitor performance.
- Reward and develop execution capabilities.
By closing the Strategy-to-Performance Gap, organizations also eventually develop a culture of overperformance.
Let have a conversation on how we can assist your Team. At Dawgen Global we help you make Smarter and More Effective Decisions
Telephone Contact Centre: