A disaster is something that happens to other people, until it happens to us. At that moment, we either begin to recover gracefully or we struggle to sort out the next steps.
For companies without a backup and disaster recovery plan, those next steps can be painful and result in lost data, lost revenue and lost customer trust. Seventy percent of companies that experience a major data loss go out of business within one year.
If your disaster recovery strategy is to avoid disaster, luck is not on your side. Studies show that one in four companies have suffered a complete data disaster at some point, and 95% of companies will experience a data outage over the next 12 months. The reality is that bad things can happen to good companies, but smart companies prepare for that eventuality with a data backup and disaster recovery plan.
At Dawgen, we help businesses protect their data and their day-to-day operations with disaster recovery and high availability solutions that enable businesses to quickly and gracefully recover from hardware failures, data loss, natural disasters, network outages, fires/flooding, theft and more.
Our solutions include:
- Disaster recovery consulting and planning to help businesses understand and measure their risk, then establish a plan to mitigate that risk using a mix of industry best practices and state-of-the-art technology.
- Automated data backup solutions that protect confidential and mission-critical data while balancing the need for accessibility, security and cost efficiency.
- Geo-redundant network and hardware solutions that deliver 99.999% reliability in the event of natural or man-made disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods or hardware failures.
- Hosted and Cloud-based services that provide an extra layer of security and reliability for data storage solutions, mission-critical applications and communications.
- Virtualized server environments that deliver exceptional performance and uptime while eliminating the single-point-of-failure vulnerability found in traditional physical network environments.
Health Check Services
Operational and feature gaps also appear in networks as more solutions and more vendors are added to the network. As a result, many legacy business solutions are under performing, perhaps imperceptibly over time and yet dramatically lower than their original performance. Dawgen Technology’s Health Check Services can return your technology to its original, healthful state or even improve its performance through optimization and enhancement.
Our Health Check Services are led by experienced engineers and feature the latest testing and measurements to ensure your solutions are performing at optimal capacity. We work closely with our technology partners to provide you with the latest patches, fixes and upgrades. After our initial performance and security assessments, Dawgen provides the results in a written report along with recommended actions for performance improvements.
We offer Health Check Services for a variety of technologies and solutions including:
- Network Security Assessments
- Storage Assessments
- Network Wireless Assessments
- Virtualization Assessments
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Health Checks
- Remote Access Assessments
- Infrastructure Assessments
- Anti-Virus Check-up
- One Time QOS Assessments